Engineering Systems of Cyber-Physical Systems (ESoCPS)
Wed 08-May-2019, 10:30-12:30
This is an industry panel where key issues pertaining to the Engineering of Systems of Cyber-Physical Systems (ESoCPS) are discussed.
Impulse talks will set the stage, which is then followed up by a discussion from key experts.
Key enabling features and key enabling technologies will be identified as well as potential challenges/roadblocks for ESoCPS.
Deep insights both from experts and the audience are expected in order to provide a vibrant forum.
- Collaborative Cyber-Physical Systems of Robotic Systems
- Industrial Innovation Paradigms
- Priority Standards for Systems of Industrial CPS
- Cyber-Physical Energy Systems of Systems
- Digitalized Networked Supply Chain / Value Stream
- Interoperability in Industrial SoCPS
- Smart Cyber-Physical Health Systems of Systems
- Cyber-Physical Production Systems
- Reference Architectures for SoCPS
- Armando Walter Colombo (Germany)
- Frank Golatowski (Germany)
- Jerker Delsing (Sweden)
- Michael Condry (USA)
- Ren Luo (Taiwan)
- Roland Essmann (Germany)
- Stamatis Karnouskos (Germany)
- Victor Huang (USA)
- Xing Yu (Australia)